SHINE ON GIVES BACK DONATION
To all our wonderful customers, thank you for shopping with us. Should for any reason you not be happy with your purchase, we happily offer a full store credit within 10 days from the date your order was received. Store credits are valid for 12 months from date of issue and may be used on any purchase with the exception of any gift vouchers. We will provide a full credit within 5-10 working days of receiving your item(s) in our distribution centre, so long as the returned item is in re-sellable condition, including its full packaging and is not listed in our exclusions. See below for our exclusions.
You can alternatively return item(s) for a credit or exchange at our stores, with a copy of your invoice or receipt.
TO RETURN AN ITEM FOR A CREDIT:
- Fill out the returns form enclosed in your order or download it HERE.
- Re-seal your item(s) in the original courier packaging. If you do not have the original courier packaging, re-package using a suitable alternative.
- Ensure the returns form is filled out and is enclosed inside your package with your order number and send to:
Shine On Limited
38 Karepiro Drive,Stanmore Bay, Whangaparaoa,
Auckland 0932, New Zealand
- Once your return has been received in our warehouse, we will assess its eligibility for a credit based on our refund policy. See below for exclusions.
- If eligible, your credit (or refund for faulty items) will be processed within 5-10 working days.
- If ineligible, we will advise you and then courier your purchase back to you. Please note, we reserve the right to charge the return courier fee.
- An email with a voucher code is sent confirming your refund/return of goods as soon as the return is found eligible.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS:
Sometimes unforeseen faults can happen, and we apologise for the inconvenience. We encourage you to email email@example.com with your order number and fault in the instance that you receive a faulty item, your item has been damaged in transit or the goods you have received are incorrect. We will arrange for the item to be replaced and/or refunded. Shine On promise to uphold our end of the deal and do this in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act. We will cover the cost to return your order to us and return a replacement back to you free of charge.
RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM:
Occasionally we may get it wrong. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and incorrect item. You will receive a Returns Authority number to return the item(s) under. Shine On will send out the correct item with a prepaid bag to return the wrong item in. Should that not be possible due to insufficient stock, Shine On will issue a full refund including postage both ways in the Payment Method used to order the item(s).
Shine On is unable to accept the following items for return:
- Any item that was purchased from our Final Clearance Sale
- Combo deals that are not returned as part of the full combo outfit
- Shoes without boxes
- Any item of clothing or footwear that has been worn
- Any item of clothing that has had its tags removed
- Any underwear, swimwear or lingerie item
- Custom made or altered fashion
- Customer orders for products outside our standard range
- Bedding accessories including pillows, duvet inners, mattress toppers, duvet covers, sheets and pillowcases.
- Pierced jewellery
- Any Gift Card or Voucher
Shine On reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and can reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or Wash Guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
MY SIZE IS WRONG, CAN YOU HOLD THE RIGHT SIZE?
Unfortunately, we are unable to hold items. Instead we recommend you reorder the correct size in the interim where possible. A credit code is issued as soon as we receive the returned item back for you to use on any future order.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS ON AFTERPAY OR LAYBY?
You just keep paying them as normal. Send the item back and you will receive a credit code which can be used to purchase something else. Effectively you are paying off the credit code.